Trainee Health Screening Specialist
Bluecrest Wellness is one of the fastest growing private health companies in the UK. We deliver innovative and tailored health screening solutions to both the corporate and private sector.
Bluecrest Wellness was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting. Having reached its fifth year, the company is now going through a sustained and exciting period of growth and expansion.
Due to our increasing customer rates we are looking for a Trainee Health Screening specialist to work 3 days/ 30 hours per week in CROYDON and the surrounding areas, working in a varied and interesting role.
We provide full training, career progression, excellent basic plus bonus, plus 'YOU at WORK' benefits, free health screenings and various other incentives.If you are passionate about health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
Although previous experience in a healthcare role would be a distinct advantage, full training and support is given. So if you are passionate about health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
Main Purpose of Role: To deliver exceptionally high quality community based health screening events. To achieve minimum company standards associated with clinical accuracy and quality, customer service and sales. To be prepared to undertake training to become a fully qualified phlebotomist.
Job definition: The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and the post holder is expected to undertake other duties appropriate to the role as may be reasonably required; especially with extra duties commensurate with a Health Screening Specialist role.
- Drive to event, plan the trip accordingly
- Ensure any sickness is reported as early as possible and be prepared to be flexible
- Arrive at the event and set up the event marketing collateral in preparation of the screening day ahead; each event must be set-up and branded to client's Guidelines
- Registration of booked customers on CRM portal, communicating with head office regarding any problems
- Undertake a variety of customer service tasks including; taking payments, dealing with customer complaints or queries and any other tasks that may arise
- Handle any cash payments in the appropriate way and accordingly to company policy
- Work with the in-house Customer portal to manage the customer journey
- Produce high quality customer service at all times; engage and make our customers feel at ease and confident about choosing to have a Health Screening
- Inform customers of medically appropriate tests available - you must be comfortable working to targets
- Deliver Health Screenings; PAD, ECG, Phlebotomy (once qualified), Lung Function & Body Composition tests in a timely manner
- Make sure company policy regarding phlebotomy practice, blood taking and storage are strictly adhered to - seek advice if questions arise
- Look after the medical devices, ensure that all the correct procedures are used to handle them
- Ensure that you adequately keep up with demands on supplies and that any orders for new supplies are placed promptly and according to company policy - never run out!
- Pack down at the end of the day
- Ensure you work to develop a strong and productive relationship with your Regional Team Manager based on trust and respect
- Ensure you spend time with you Regional Team Manager discussing issues and any areas for development.
- Sports Science/Clinical Background
- Computer LiterateTotal Flexibility - overnight stays
- Very happy to travel
- Car Owner is mandatory
- Willingness to Sell/Sales orientated
- Focus on customer service
- Driver & car owner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to be flexible and prepared to work at short-notice on occasions
- Extremely articulate with an exceptional grasp of the English Language
- Warm, friendly empathetic disposition
- Ability to understand sales and sales techniques
- Hard working and honest
- Computer literate
- Numerate to a satisfactory standards
- Literate to a satisfactory standard
- Critical thinkers and creative individuals
- Highly organized
- Excel at multi-tasking and pay great attention to detail
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ambitious and confident with a healthy dash of competitiveness
Salary & Benefits: £11,250 basic salary, rising to £13,500 after successful training period £1500 Drive Time bonus per annum £5000 OTE bonus for additional tests sold.