East London is a diverse, multi-ethnic community. A School voted by OFSTED as Good that is brimming with character and charm are looking for an experienced School Administration Officer to join their School office. This is an exciting and dynamic role which will enable the successful candidate to develop their experience and skills.
Are you an experienced School Administrator? Or do you know anyone who has? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
If you have previous experience in this field, then please apply online now. Or please spread the word!
- Fielding enquiries by email, telephone and letters
- Arranging interviews
- Writing offer letters
- Maintaining prospective student files
- Entering all relevant information on SIMS database
- Maintaining the atteandance spreadsheet
- Organising and dispatching mailshots
- General office duties such as answering the telephone, administrative duties and assisting at open days.
- Previous school based experience
- Experience using the SIMS Database
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
- Warm and welcoming telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A friendly and positive manner
Randstad Education is one of the top leading education recruitment agencies in London. We are known and credited for fantastic service, and our competitive rates. But most importantly, we are always seeking candidates who wish to develop their career within education.
If this role is for you, then please apply online now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, online registration and referencing process.