Primary Teachers needed in Lewisham for September 2017
Foundation - Key stage 2
NQT's and experienced teachers welcome to apply!
Are you hoping to develop your skills further in a school committed to the professional development of its entire staff? This post could be for you!
Our schools are looking for an inspiring and ambitious primary trained teacher to join their thriving and very diverse communities. They all possess their own creative approaches to the curriculum and share a strong dedication to the achievement of children. These roles require someone who is determined to raise attainment and passionate about teaching and learning.
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Candidate rewards
- End of term celebrations
- CPD training
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
- Dedicated consultant who?s honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Good behaviour management skills
- Available 5 days a week
- Adaptable, flexible and have the ability to work within a team
- Be able to demonstrate equal rights and opportunities amongst staff and pupils
Lewisham LEA and Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. All positions are subject to references and DBS checks.
Please apply with an updated CV right away.