Geography Teacher- April 2017 - "Outstanding" School
Randstad Education are delighted to be supporting an Academy in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham in their hunt for a Geography Teacher with an April 2017 start.
A highly motivated Geography Teacher is sought to join a successful department with staff whoare passionate about their subject specialism which is reflected through the examination results where 52% of pupils recieved A*-B in 2016 Geography GCSE Exams.
The school has a diverse and vibrant community with a strong sense of respect and a highly inclusive culture, the school has a positive learning environment where young people can aspire, be challenged and excel in an atmosphere of safety and purpose.
You will have a strong classroom presence with the ability to enthuse and build strong relationships with young people.
This a full time role from April 2017, offered on a Short Term Contract until July 2017, there is an opportunity for the role to go permenant from September 2017 and would be perfectly suited to both experienced teachers and NQTS, who are committed to teaching Geography from KS3 to KS5 at the highest standard, raising the aspirations and achievements of their students.
The ideal candidate will have:
* UK QTS (or equivalent)
* Excellent academic history in subject specialism
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons across KS5
* Able to monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
What can you expect from us?
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated Secondary Consultant to support you in your role
* Continual Professional Development from Randstad Education in addition to on-going training & support from the school
* On-going career advice & support
If you match the requirements above, please contact me for immediate consideration - Rachel Rogers Tel: 020 3 870 6350 Email: email@example.com