Year 1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Teacher - East Grinstead
April Start Year 1
Temporary vacancy Good Rates of Pay
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher?
Can you work in East Grinstead?
Do you have experience working in a KS1 setting?
Are you available to start work after Easter?
If you answered yes to these questions then please do not hesitate to apply today...
- To provide an outstanding education for every child.
- To provide a happy, secure, welcoming and stimulating environment where every individual is equally valued.
- To work as a team to plan a challenging, broad-based and well-structured education, encompassing all aspects of the curriculum.
- To value and encourage the support of parents and carers, thereby creating a positive partnership between school and home, enabling children to give of their best.
- To develop an exciting and motivating approach to learning.
- To develop and foster children?s moral and social values, alongside a sense of self-worth.
- To promote and encourage healthy lifestyles for all members of our school community.
- To ensure that everybody is provided with opportunities for professional development and their achievements are celebrated.
If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to work in and you are available to visit the school and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Apply for Year 1 Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly