We are looking for successful and motivated Letting Agents to join our client’s expanding team in the North Kent region.
Our Client has branches covering a vast area of North Kent already and are expanding, so they are looking for new talent to join them and make their lettings departments even bigger and better!
Our Client is looking for people who are driven by a career and whilst your expected Year 1 earnings will be between £20,000 and £25,000, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, earnings for senior people can be double this and more!
Expected Earnings Year 1:£20,000 - £25,000 OTE
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Child Care Vouchers, Company Reward Scheme
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include a Saturday
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients visiting our offices
- Identifying requirements for renting and letting properties
- Generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Contacting clients on a regular basis using multiple techniques
- Accompanied viewings
- Identifying and initiating leads
- Working to targets
We need you to be:
- A results driven individual
- An excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Able to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when renting or letting a property
- A desire to develop your career with us
If you are an experienced Letting Agent looking for a new challenge in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Lettings Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly