Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher Required
Thamesmead - South East London
Full time (Permanent opportunities available)
Our client based in Thamesmead is currently looking to recruit an experienced primary school teacher that has a QTS (NQT's welcome to apply) and Key Stage 2 Teaching Experience to start om September for a maternity cover. You will need to hit the ground running and make positive impacts to the Year 6 children that you teach and encourage them to meet their maximum potential.
This primary school is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised primary school teacher that can effectively deliver well prepared and planned lessons that are executed through a range of teaching methods that can benefit all children in the class no matter of their education needs or abilities.
The successful candidate will:
- QTS or NQT qualification
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
- Have relevant up to date teaching experience in UK schools
- An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
- Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT literacy
The Primary School
This is a one form entry primary school, enjoying modern facilities and welcoming environment. This primary school develops relationships with parents and pupils to ensure that every child has a positive and enjoyable time at school and reach successful educational outcomes. They strive to deliver a curriculum that will inspire and challenge the children and is committed to supporting pupils to be happy, successful and fulfilled.
This Primary School offers:
- A curriculum that is rich and creative
- Well behaved and determined pupils that strive for success
- Positive and successful outcomes of students and opportunity to enhance your skills and experience as well as fantastic progression opportunities
- Modern facilities and well working resources to enable successful teaching
If education is your passion and you feel you could thrive within this environment then don't hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers!Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/