Teaching Staff – various posts
Role: Teaching Staff – various posts
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
Level: Teaching Staff
Grade: Main Scale
EYFS Classroom Teacher
Key Stage 1 Lead Teacher
2 x Maternity Covers commencing September 2017
Required from 1st September 2017
Applications are invited from dedicated, enthusiastic and suitably qualified teachers to join our vibrant, friendly and hard-working team.
The Head Teacher is looking to recruit exceptional teachers who are keen to make a difference to children’s lives and who share our vision to provide an outstanding curriculum for all our fantastic pupils.
As the school grows, the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the school teaching team to make a positive impact on the lives and experiences of the children, parents and carers in our community.
The Head Teacher wishes to appoint:
- Outstanding teachers who demonstrate an excellent understanding of Primary provision and who are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children;
- Reflective teachers who are passionate about curriculum development;
- Creative teachers who are experienced in curriculum innovation and development or who are keen to become innovators;
- Ambitious teachers who are committed to professional development;
- Teachers who work well in a team and who understand the importance of good teamwork.
In return we will provide:
- Bright spacious classrooms in a large, modern environment;
- Lots of opportunities for professional development;
- A friendly, fun-loving and hardworking team;
- NQT and RQT support and inspiring training opportunities;
- Opportunities to develop personal practice through visits to other local schools;
- Dedicated PPA time with your team teacher;
- A team who value the wellbeing of our colleagues;
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and vibrant university city;
If this sounds like the sort of place you would like to work, we’d love to meet you. Please come and visit us so that we can show you around and get to know you prior to interview.
QTS. We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced teachers.
Method of application
Further information is available from our website at our website by clicking apply or you can call the school for an application pack.
Please indicate clearly the post for which you are applying.
Applications should be received as soon as possible and by 9.00am on Friday 21st April 2017. E-mail applications will be accepted.
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 24th April 2017.
Please note that all posts at the School are subject to initial and periodic checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service as the school takes every measure possible to ensure the safeguarding of its students.