- Full Time
Sevenoaks and Tandridge
Job Category: Domestic / Domestic Cleaning
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Reference: 2188
Our client is a leading provider of professional domestic support services in the UK. As a key member of their support team, your duty will be to maintain a high standard of cleanliness to our customers, completing household cleaning duties at various locations within Sevenoaks and Tandridge. You will ensure the environment of our clients homes is kept to the highest possible standards whilst maintaining a friendly professional manner at all times.
This is a Self-employed vacancy, due to recent growth our client now requires more people to join their domestic support teams.
Essential Requirements of a Domestic Cleaner
- Own transport is essential due to the locations of customers within Sevenoaks & Tandridge
- The ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness causing minimal disruption;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in domestic cleaning and be able to provide at least two references.
- You will use a variety of cleaning products paying particular attention to regulated products;
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our customers, their families and be respectable within their environment, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware and compliant, to ensure the safety of all parties
- To provide on a daily basis, a range of cleaning duties to a high standard, in all areas of the home.
- Ensure that all living areas are hovered, washed, polished, ironed and cleaned.
- Ironing when required.
- To ensure that all internal room windows and surrounding areas are clean.
- To ensure that all rooms/areas are clean and tidy.
- Act Responsible and ensure that all cleaning equipment is kept safe and tidy and, where appropriate, stored securely if toxic fluids and agents are used.
Previous experience in a similar environment as a cleaner or domestic assistant would be an advantage. In return we offer flexible hours and a very competitive hourly rate of £10 per hour. Self-employed workers are responsible for their own tax and National Insurance payments.
As the role involves working with the public, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and ID, address checks.