We are looking for an ambitious Care Administrator in Canterbury, Kent to join a bespoke Home Care Provider, supporting individuals to remain independent within their own homes. Our client is an expanding organisation and they are looking for an outgoing and organised individual to provide quality administrative and clerical support to the staff team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to join their team and build your future career, with opportunities to progress into a managerial role for the right person. As Care Administrator, you will work closely alongside the Manager, developing your skills and knowledge.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- General office duties, including filing, typing and dealing with correspondence
- Liaise with and build relationships with clients, relative and professional service providers
- Preparing a range of documents, including client enquiry forms, and raising invoices
- Assisting with client assessments, supervisions and reviews
- Answering the telephone and responding to enquiries from clients and visitors in a friendly and efficient manner
Care Administrator Person Specification:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Professional and clear telephone manner
- Work experience in the Care Sector
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- IT Proficient
In return you will gain ongoing support and training, with the opportunity to progress to management level. Please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you when convenient to discuss the role further.