Permanent full time Position - Mon to Fri 8-5pm
Based Dagenham RM10 8PS
This is a great opportunity to work within a continuously growing business. Jarrison Construction and Consultancy LTD deals mainly with house insurance claims based in Dagenham.
This family run business is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Your main duties will be to -
- Input sales and purchase invoices onto Sage
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Run CIS and VAT returns
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Maintain weekly reports on Aged Debt and cash flow
- Light Credit control
- Data input onto the in house tracker system
- Ad hoc office administration-filing, archiving, stationary orders
- Supporting surveyors -typing letters, arranging appointments, sourcing materials
The correct applicant must have -
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Good Communication Skills and be able to take accurate messages and transfer calls to relevant persons
- Strong IT Skills, particularly MS Excel
- Strong ability to work on their own and manage tasks
You will be the sole book keeper in house while also being the main point of contact between clients and surveyors. You will work alongside surveyors providing any support they require, while processing reports for the director and out of house accountants. Full training will be given so that the current systems will be maintained. Knowledge of construction is not necessary but knowledge of CIS (construction industry scheme) is preferable but not essential.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted.