Are you seeking a new position after Easter?
Our client based in South East London is seeking an experienced Exams Officer to start as soon as possible.
Have you worked as a School Exams Officer before? Or do you know anyone who has?
Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If you have previous experience in this field, then please apply online now. Or please spread the word!!
Our client is a secondary school whose whole mission is about making sure they maximise the life choices of their students and that their students enjoy coming to school and achieve their full potential.
This opportunity is to cover sick leave and the successful post holder will be required to work 21 hours which can be split over 3, 4 or 5 days per week. The school is open to discussion on this and may consider someone on a full time basis.
Duties will include:-
- Planning for examinations, managing priorities and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring accurate returns are made to awarding bodies
- Liaising with all school staff regarding aspects of examination regulation and procedures
- Being present in school on official results publication dates
- Producing tables of results, queries on results and making applications for re-marks
- Keeping completely up to date with procedures and regulations of examinations
- SIMs experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on the apply buttons.
Do not miss out on this opportunity.