Customer Care Advisor
Position: Customer Care Advisor
If you're highly motivated, with strong communication skills, and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client offers a range of property services from Management, House Sitting, Interior Design, Relocation Services, Property Development, Proxy-Bidding Service at property auctions and more.
Their property services are made to suit the needs of each of their clients'. They understand that the needs of every individual are different; that is why they offer tailored and exceptional property services to their clients.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Customer Care Advisor to join them.
The Customer Care Advisor Role:
The main purpose of this Customer Care Advisor role is to deal with all enquiries that are received via email, voicemail or online chat.
You will also be expected to handle all complaints and ensure check ins/check outs run as smoothly as possible.
The role will be based at the Directors residence in Aldersgate.
- Dealing with Complaints
- Ensuring Check-in's & Check-outs go smoothly
- Booking transportation for clients
- Concierge assistance for clients
- Dealing with enquiries sent via Email/Voice Mail/Online Chats
- Ensuring apartments are ready for clients stay
- Appointing engineers, handymen etc & allowing them access into properties
- Ensuring contracts are signed
- Ensuring booking confirmations are sent out
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in a customer focused role
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Great people skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Super customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Customer Care Advisor position, simply submit your CV, and provide a Covering Letter answering the following Questions;
1. What interests you about this job and why have you applied?
2. How do you manage your workload?
3. Tell me about your own experiences in working in an office.
4. Would you consider yourself as a leader and why?
5. Give us an example of a situation where you didn't meet your goals or objectives.
6. What are your aspirations beyond this job?
7. What do you think YOU can bring to the company that other applicants can't?
8. What gets you excited about living in London?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. Why do you want to work at this company and what are your expectations?
Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Telephone, Email, Voicemail, Advisor, Assistant, Lettings, Property, Rental, Enquiries, Inbound, Outbound, Aldersgate, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.