Position: Relocation/Sales Agent
If you're highly motivated, with a strong desire to succeed, and extensive sales experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client offers a range of property services from Management, House Sitting, Interior Design, Relocation Services, Property Development, Proxy-Bidding Service at property auctions and more.
Their property services are made to suit the needs of each of their clients'. They understand that the needs of every individual are different; that is why they offer tailored and exceptional property services to their clients.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Relocation/Sales Agent to join them.
The Relocation/Sales Agent Role:
The main purpose of this Relocation/Sales Agent role is to find apartments on behalf of clients, and research and contact potential new clients, and forge a strong working relationship.
The role will be based at the Directors residence in Aldersgate.
- Finding apartments on-behalf of clients & company
- Relationship building with other companies as well as clients
- Cold calling companies & individuals
- Contacting clients that we haven't heard from
- Researching companies to contact and to connect with
- Using social media to connect with companies and individuals
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in a sales/business development role
- Experience in property/lettings would be an advantage
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Super customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong rapport building skills
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Relocation/Sales Agent position, simply submit your CV and provide a Covering Letter answering the following Questions;
1. What interests you about this job and why have you applied?
2. How do you manage your workload?
3. Tell me about your own experiences in working in an office.
4. Would you consider yourself as a leader and why?
5. Give us an example of a situation where you didn't meet your goals or objectives.
6. What are your aspirations beyond this job?
7. What do you think YOU can bring to the company that other applicants can't?
8. What gets you excited about living in London?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. Why do you want to work at this company and what are your expectations?
Keywords: Relocation, Sales Agent, Sales, Telesales, Business Development, Relationship, Account, Property, Lettings, Residential, Customer Service, Field Sales, Direct Sales, Lead, Aldersgate, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.