Sales Executive - Regional Business Development Manager - Field Based (AWDO-P3292)
7 days left
- Full Time
Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager required for a Global Company to cover either the Kent / South East London or Essex Territory.
SALARY: up to £28,000 (Basic Salary), £50,000 to £100,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission Structure)
BENEFITS PACKAGE: New Mercedes C-Class + IPad + IPhone + Presidents Club Holiday + £2,000 Study Allowance + Career Progression Opportunities and much more…
REGION COVERED: As a successful candidate you will either work the Kent / South East London or Essex territory based on where you live and ease of access to those locations.
The regions you'll manage are either:
KENT AND SOUTH EAST LONDON TERRITORY: Kent and South East London covering areas such as Bromley, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley, Sidcup, Dartford, Orpington, Croydon, Sevenoaks etc.
ESSEX TERRITORY: Essex covering areas such as Romford, Ilford, Barking, Hornchurch, Upminster, Chadwell Heath, Grays, Basildon, Billericay, Chigwell
PLEASE NOTE: You will also be required to visit the Canning Town, East London Office every Monday
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager that enjoys selling within a B2B, face-to-face environment and winning new customers.
Working as the Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager you will be required to work within your designated territory, visiting pre-booked appointments that you have self-generated, which will involve working up to 4 days a week in the field.
As the Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager when you're not attending new client meetings you will be required to work out of the Company's office where you will be tasked with developing new business opportunities by calling suitable prospects and generating potential leads via direct mail campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that thrives selling in a face-to-face environment and also has excellent telephone sales skills with the ability to develop new business within a B2B environment.
If this job sounds like your ideal position please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Sell the Company's service and develop and maintain current clients in a specific geographical territory
- Develop a specified territory by identifying and targeting prospects through cold-calling, tele-prospecting, and direct mail campaigns
- In conjunction with the DSM or Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on an annual basis
- Report your daily activities and sales results to your General Manager/ Sales Supervisor as required
- Willing to work in a team environment and take part in training and meeting sessions for the benefit of yourself and the branch
- Attend sales meetings and conferences as required
- Proficient with computer systems and utilise the Company's computer system to maintain a current database of clients, and prospects
- Submit call reports and sales orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with the Customer Relationship Managers regarding client relations, and potential upgrade possibilities
- Utilise prime sales time as effectively as possible, make as many contacts and meet as many prospects as possible
- Assist and contribute your learning experiences to members of your team, and throughout the system so that you can assist other Sales reps to increase their success ratios
- Keep up to date on current Sales techniques and theories so that your productivity will rise
- Work with junior representatives so that they attain early successes
- Bring potential sales reps out into the field with you to evaluate if they fit into our system, and would be beneficial to the organisation
- Work on and assist your General Manager/ Sales Supervisor on large scale promotional campaigns in your branch
- Good principles - good values
- Positive attitude
- People oriented - believes people make the difference
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Action oriented
- Good time management skills
- Proficient with computer systems
- Results-oriented - motivated by success
- Wants to expand career within a company where there is potential
- Believes in continuing education and personal development
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Kent, Essex and South East London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Sales Executive - Regional Business Development Manager - Field Based (AWDO-P3292)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly