Care Worker MEAR47612
5 days left
- Full Time
Care Worker MEAR47612
Toldene Court, Old Coulsdon
£7.50 per hour
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK's leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40,000 older and disabled people with 17,000 well trained and dedicated staff.
We're looking for experienced, friendly and compassionate individuals to join our team of Care Worker / Support Workers to assist people at our Extra Care Scheme.
- Personal Care - dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene, getting in and out of bed and assisting with the use of aids to Daily Living / rehabilitation aids, as required.
- Health Care - assisting with, prompting and administering medication.
- Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
- Domestic / Household Services - General cleaning duties, bed-making, clearing refuse and rubbish, laundering / ironing etc. as required, shopping, assistance with budgeting and personal finances (paying bills) and personal planning (Birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Up to £300 Welcome Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holidays per annum
- Company Pension
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Annual company fun days
- Employee assist hotline
- The opportunity to complete NQV / QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth
This is a full-time role and will require working every other weekend, covering 7:30am through to 1:30pm and 1:30pm through to 9:00pm. Some working nights may be expected.
The ideal candidate will have experience in care and support and share our passion for making a positive difference in people's lives. No driving licence is required for this role.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Care Worker MEAR47612
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly