Experienced Station / Chef De Partie
6 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Chef De Partie - Station / Section Chef
£22 - £24k basic
A vacancy has arisen for a bright, creative and enthusiastic Chef De Partie to join our clients’ restaurant.
You will need to have a minimum 6 months experience of cooking food using fresh ingredients running a section of the kitchen, using your own skill and knowledge, within a similar establishment. If you do not have this experience then this is not the place for you.
Ideally you will have experience within a restaurant that has the calibre and reputation. A restaurant that has 2 AA rosettes, also listed in in the Michelin and Hardens Food Guides.
The restaurant opened in 2008, and is a British restaurant serving innovative British cooking, in a beautiful environment. Since opening it has earned its well-deserved reputation for its good food and has consistently received great reviews and gained many loyal and regular customers. They are very proud to offer a real alternative to traveling into London for a fantastic meal.
- You will have strong experience working in a professional kitchen environment and will have experience of running one of the sections in the kitchen
- You will be focused and show control, but above all, you will cook by example
- The kitchen is focused and busy, but has a friendly environment
- This is an ideal opportunity to start taking your first steps in kitchen management
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and must have a perfect command of English
We will happily look at someone who is starting their cooking journey, and has aspirations to learn to cook the right way. It is essential however that you have got experience of dealing with fresh food.
Apply for Experienced Station / Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly