Female Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are looking for Home Care Assistants & Support Workers who are car drivers in Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay & Surrounding Areas. Established in 2014, our company takes a fresh and modern approach to care, ensuring that we centre our focus on the staff we employ as well as the people we look after, whilst combining this with top of the range technology to provide the highest standard of care.
Why are we so great to work for?
- Being a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker can be very rewarding!
- Fantastic career progression with no prior experience required and the opportunity to gain your NVQ Level 3 and Level 5 Management if you desire.
- All of our employees receive private healthcare, a free DBS check & their own tablet to work from so we are paper free!
Could you make a difference to someone in your local area?
We provide excellent training for all employees to enable them to provide the best possible care. Our staff are of different age ranges, who come from all walks of life, but the thing they all have in common is their passion for supporting people to live as independently as possible.
Pay Rates & Hours
- Excellent Hourly Rates of £8.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Mileage Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Full & Part time hours available.
- You must however, be available to work every other weekend.
- Car drivers are essential
So if you are reliable, honest, caring and great with people, please click on apply and we'll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Home Care Assistants & Support Workers.
Apply for Female Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly