Job Title: Legal Secretary
The company is looking to recruit a full time Legal Secretary for their busy Family & Child Law Department, to be based in the Barking office.
- This is a varied role providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Duties will include audio typing using digital dictation, organising files, answering telephones, arranging appointments, photocopying, scanning, using a case management system and liaising with clients, courts and fee earners.
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills together with fast and accurate typing skills
- Legal experience essential
- Previous experience of working in family legal aid law desirable
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with experience of; Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Legal Client Secretary, Personal Assistant, Corporate Legal Secretary, Compliance Secretary may also be considered for this position.
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly