Job title: Finance Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a specialist UK lending and savings bank found in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products.
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their established and high performing finance function on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position designed to assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of governance and compliance with financial requirements relating to the financial operations. This is an exciting growth position within the bank, offering excellent exposure to board level.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the Bank maintains, at all times, financial controls appropriate to current & future developments.
- Providing leadership, training & supervision within the function.
- Accountability for the reconciliations of the source systems to the general ledger.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly reporting.
- Month end processes including accruals, deferred income, clawbacks and interest income.
- Preparation of audit information for external auditors and production of certain audit papers for the audit committee.
Suitable candidates for the position will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Qualified with a professional body such as ACA or ACCA.
- Previous exposure to mortgages, asset finance, savings, working capital solutions or unsecured lending is essential.
- Strong reconciliations and IFRS reporting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. Including the ability to liaise at various levels.
Please apply with your CV. We look forward to reciving your application.