Retail Manager, Liverpool
Tate Enterprises Ltd. is the trading arm of Tate. Its chief areas of operation are retailing on four sites, publishing (both Tate exhibition catalogues and general art books, as well as illustrated children's books), product development, picture library and licensing.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and highly motivated Retail Manager to join our management team at Tate Liverpool, one of the most visited art galleries in the UK.
You will have previous retail management experience, ideally within the heritage sector or a busy high street retailer and ability to demonstrate a good level of commercial acumen and to drive change.
A true leader, you will be able to inspire and motivate your team to deliver results by providing exceptional customer service and visitor experience. You will have experience of working within a challenging environment, collaborating with different departments and stakeholders, and be someone who is spirited and resourceful, loves a challenge and is prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise competing objectives whilst delivering change.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
• Ability to build and lead a team, inspiring others to deliver KPI targets and business goals
• Deliver change through an empowered and motivated team
• Effective communication and influencing skills with stakeholders
• A hardworking and happy approach to your work, self-motivated, results driven and able to work independent of supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills, able to think on your feet and juggle competing priorities
• Good understanding of stock management and the visual aesthetic across a broad product offer
Leading from the front, you will need to be able to work on a rota basis that includes working some weekends and bank holidays.
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. As well as a great location to work in, Tate Enterprises Ltd offers you great benefits, discounts in our shops and cafés, contributory pension scheme, and free entry to exhibitions.