Senior Quantity Surveyor - Rochester
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Temp to Perm
My client, a privately owned Building and Civil Engineering Company based in the South East, are looking to take on an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to compliment the commercial team.
My client provide a service of total commitment to their clients and the environment in the construction of user friendly buildings for industrial, commercial, retail, leisure or educational purposes, as well as being specialist in the construction of groundworks, drainage, heavy foundations, R.C. structures & retaining walls, highways and street works.
They offer a full design service in house for both building and civil engineering works from concept to completion including feasibility studies, planning consent and building control approvals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments
- Working on Final Accounts
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Over 5 Years Quantity Surveying Experience.
- Professional Acreditation
- Degree Qualified
- Excellent communication/ Team work capability.
- Computer literacy will also be essential.
My client are looking for a surveyor with varied experience, as you will at times be responsible for the complete construction package.
If this sounds like the role for you then please call Thomas Chase on 07885688292, or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Rochester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly