Position: Home Tutor
Location: Dulwich/Brixton/Herne Hill/Norwood/Streatham/Norbury (South East London)
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Flexible - Weekdays or Weekends
If you are self-motivated, with an enthusiastic approach, and a passion to help others learn, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client leads the way in one-to-one home tutoring, providing a service that is second to none in the UK market. Offering tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects.
The local office for Dulwich, South East London covers the following locations; Brixton, Herne Hill, Dulwich, East Dulwich, Tulse Hill, West Dulwich, Norwood, Streatham, Norbury and the surrounding areas.
Their strong belief is that everyone can learn with the right approach.
They are looking for exceptional, dedicated tutors to join their team.
The Home Tutor Role:
The demand for their services is extremely high, and they are urgently looking for tutors in all of the following subjects to meet the current and expected demand over the next few months
- Primary - English, Maths, 7+ and 11+
- GCSE - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RS, ICT, German and French.
- A Level - Maths, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Sociology, Psychology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics, Politics, Accounting and Philosophy
- SEN tutors - with experience of teaching dyslexic, dyspraxic, autistic, ADHD and delayed students as well as students suffering speech delays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours, you can work as many or as few hours as you choose.
In return, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, and successful applicants are provided with a tutoring guide, backup resources and support - giving you the confidence to provide a standard of tutoring that is internationally recognised as best practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this Home Tutor position, our client is looking for somebody preferably with some tutoring/teaching experience and expertise in their subject.
Most importantly, they need excellent communicators, that have the passion and drive to help others learn, improve their confidence and fulfil their potential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have a degree or be working towards getting a degree in the subject you wish to tutor
- A teaching qualification is not essential
- Tutoring experience is essential
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Home Tutor opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button.
Keywords: Tutor, Teacher, Lecturer, Further Education, Higher Education, GCSE, A Level, Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, RS, ICT, German, French, Business Studies, Psychology, Economics, Politics, Accounting, SEN, Dulwich, Brixton, Herne Hill, Norwood, Streatham, Norbury, South London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.