Sales Assistant | Sales Advisor
Sales Assistants / Brand Ambassadors Needed for clients in the South East!
Due to our relationship with our clients and our reputation in the industry, we have been asked to develop a team and expand into a bigger UK market. We'll be looking to open in Birmingham, Manchester or Liverpool this year so we need to grow quickly!
We need to develop 5-8-new sales assistants / brand ambassadors to take on a new challenge with us in Maidstone; and we'll need 3-5 additional sales assistants / brand ambassadors to relocate with us!
In order to uphold our brand management standards and relationship status with our clients, we offer ongoing training; and we work in teams. We pride ourselves on the amount of personal and professional growth our team members are able to experience, so if you're looking for a new challenge, look no further!
These roles will involve:
* Marketing /Advertising: you'll be responsible for product marketing and advertising materials at events, trade shows, retail centres and other venues
* Brand Management: you'll be explaining products and services with enthusiasm as you represent our clients and their offers to the public
* Customer Service: you'll be offering general customer service and assistance to customers as/ when needed.
* New Customer Acquisition: you'll be registering interested customers for their new products and/or services.
* Public Relations: you'll be responsible for making sure each and every interaction with customers is positive and leaves them with a favourable impression of the client you're representing.
Requirements and Recommendations:
* Experience: retail sales, hospitality, call centre, marketing, promotions, administration, recruitment sport, or similar experience is helpful.
* Education: no specific education or qualifications are required, but we do expect you to bring an open mind and be willing to learn new skills.
* Skills: basic customer service skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team are essential. Sales skills are helpful
* Qualities: outgoing, extroverted people with a sense of humour tend to excel in these roles, but we welcome those willing to expand their comfort zones!
* Other: all applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the UK
* Teamwork: we work in teams because it helps new people learn and leads to a better customer experience due to added atmosphere and enthusiasm
* Compensation: we operate in a performance-based industry and offer uncapped earnings averaging above the national average
* Growth: Weâll need people to advance into leadership and management roles rapidly if we want to continue to expand and diversify our client portfolio
* Development: learn the most desirable/ marketable career skills within your first few months (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management)
* Travel/ Events: Top performers will have the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more throughout the UK, the US and Europe!
Please send an email application to our HR Team. Your application should include your resume or a PDF of your LinkedIn profile and a quick summary highlighting your experience and reasons for applying!