Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Primary School Teacher
Immediate Start - Southend
Are you an exceptionally robust KS1 primary teacher with a flare for creative learning? Would you like to be part of a school that uses new and emerging technologies and innovative ways of teaching?
This is a new opportunity for a primary teacher to join an exciting, vibrant and happy school. This school passionately believes in every child and each individual's learning, catering for many talents and celebrates the rich diversity of the school and local community.
Not only does this school ensure that all pupils engage in their learning, the staff are motivated and inspired by a very influential Head Teacher who is supportive in all staff personal development and careers. This is a wonderful environment not only for the children, but the staff too!
- Excellent resources including large playground
- Essex's first out door aeroplane study area for children's learning and development
- Media suite and music studio
- Designated library area
- Interactive whiteboards
- Projectors and wireless internet access
- On-going support and training for personal development
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Attending departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Katie Drury.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
Apply for Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly