We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in the Essex area.
Location: Braintree, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
With almost 100 locations across the UK, Fusion Lifestyle provide quality sport, leisure and fitness activities to local communities. Established in 2000, we are a registered charity and last year our services helped over 26 million people to get healthy and active.
Our Maintenance Technicians make sure our leisure facilities are all in working order. As the Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for responding to any reactive maintenance issues, preventative maintenance lifecycles and for overseeing and monitoring contractors. You will also be required to complete weekly checks and maintain statutory records.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have:
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Competent in completing basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and general fabric repairs and replacements
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience of maintaining manual and computerised records.
- Knowledge of planned preventive maintenance an advantage
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and how it relates to service delivery
- Occasionally you may be required to work outside of normal working hours and respond to out of hours emergencies, covering 5 days out of 7 to suit the seasonal needs of the business.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday (pro rata)plus 8 bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
For more information and to submit your application for this exciting Maintenance Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply' now to be redirected to our Fusion Lifestyle careers page.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Keywords : Field Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Plumber, Carpenter, Area Repairs, Regional Maintenance Manager, Facilities Manager, Caretaker, Multi-Skilled, Fitter, Installations Technician.