Year 6 Teacher
A welcoming and innovative school in Greenwich wants you to join their team!
A lovely school in Dartford, South East London are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational Year 6 teacher to join their supportive team. The position is a permanent contract starting in September 2017. The school welcomes NQT's to apply and would offer a supportive environment for your induction year. NQTs can also start in July.
This school is a two form entry school and has achieved many awards and are constantly striving to keep building on their success. They are currently working towards an 'Anti Bullying Quality Mark', 'International School Award', 'The Communication Commitment (via Speech& Language Service' and 'Autism Accreditation (working the AET national autism standards)'. They are looking to find someone that shares the same passion for improving their skills to benefit their children and community.
There are many benefits of working in this school, and these are just some of them:
- You will be part of a strong and supportive team who all share the same goal.
- You will have the opportunity to progress in a school that is expanding.
- Fantastic facilities and resources to make your lessons fun and engaging, for example a very unique animal farm.
- Having the privilege of working with polite and kind children.
In return, they are looking for a teacher who:
- Creates a warm and encouraging atmosphere in the classroom.
- Is capable of creating strong relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues alike.
- Has a positive attitude no matter what.
- Is respectful of everyone in everyone situation.
Contact us to discuss this role further. We are experts in permanent education recruitment and we will support you throughout the application process, making it as easy as possible for you.
The school will hold interviews and lesson observations as and when the right applications are received so don't delay in applying.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly