We are recruiting for a full-time Accounts Assistant for our client’s Administration Office in Orpington.
As Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
• Both sales and purchase ledger
• Preparation of Invoices for payment
• Supplier reconciliations
• Preparation of cheques/cash for banking
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Preparation for payment of Invoices
• Monthly credit card accounts reconciliations
• Preparation of manual Invoices
• Overseeing sub contract haulage accounts
There will also be administration duties which will include:
• Skip Licence applications
• Ability to use/prepare/devise new spreadsheets as and when required
Personal requirements for the role of Accounts Assistant:
• A good all-rounder with experience in accounts, especially purchase ledger
• Organised, accurate, methodical with attention to detail
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Completes projects & tasks on time with minimal supervision
• Computer experience & understanding, including SAGE Line 50, MS Office Email & Word plus good knowledge of Excel
• Professional approach to business
• A positive “can do attitude” & personality
• Good interpersonal skills, passionate to promote good customer service across the business
• Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
• Willingness to learn all aspects of the business
Hours & Salary
For the role of Accounts Assistant, you will work full Time hours which are 8am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. There is a salary on offer of £20,000 to £23,000 per annum with 28 days leave including bank holidays
If you are a reliable person who is ready for a new career then please apply, because we want you on our client’s team!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, ledgers, purchase ledger, sales ledger, sage, excel,