Cleaner - Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative - Car Park Assistant (AWDO-P3462)
Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant with excellent Cleaning and Customer Service skills required for a well-established and successful Company based in Croydon, South London.
BASIC SALARY: £8.60 per hour + Bonus
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 42.11 Hours per Week (working 4 on, 4 off, 0700 - 1900 hours)
KEY REQUIREMENT: The building will require regular and thorough cleaning to a high standard throughout the day. In addition to this you will be provide a first class customer experience to customers using the car park.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant that has excellent cleaning and customer service skills.
Working as the Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant you will join the Company's team in Croydon providing a clean, safe and secure environment for the Company's Customers vehicles.
As the Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant you will take pride in the cleanliness of your building and provide an excellent customer experience.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company's strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Carry out regular and thorough deep cleaning duties throughout the day, ensuring a safe environment for customers and colleagues visiting the site by performing all cleaning procedures to a high quality standard
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be prepared to carry out regular and extensive cleaning duties
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is desirable, although not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Croydon, South London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Cleaner - Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative - Car Park Assistant (AWDO-P3462)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly