Netball Sales Administrator
Our client are looking for a Netball Sales Administrator to join their team based in Croydon, South London.
Location: Croydon, South London
Hours: 37 per week + some weekend / after hours work may be required
Salary: £ market rate + sales-related bonus
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2005, our client continue to set the standard in the custom apparel industry. With offices in 22 countries, they have quickly earned a reputation for providing the finest quality handmade garments for a wide range of sports and activities.
Due to the success of their recently launched Netball range in the UK, they have created a new role for a Netball Sales Administrator. You will report to the Business Development Manager in the UK and help further develop the business.
To be considered for the role you must be a Netball enthusiast and ideally a player or former player with a good network in the sport. Training will be provided in the product lines and related fabrics, use of website and ordering system
Netball Sales Administrator - Responsibilities
- Achieve sales of netball apparel and related casual wear through a variety of mechanisms and throughout the UK
- Through networking, raise brand profile and seek opportunities for sales and convert to sales
- Provide information to customers on current product features and benefits.
- Establish further business with the customer base to build on relationships
- Monitor the apparel competitors and market the company to become the supplier of choice
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop market strategy
Netball Sales Administrator - Key Competencies
- Must be a netball enthusiast and ideally a player or former player with a good network in the sport.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Admin or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an outstanding approach to customer service
- Experience managing social media pages
- Confidence and enthusiasm for sport and a passion for apparel
- Numerical skills
- Strong IT skills and good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Organised, self-motivated, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Applicants need to have a full driving licence and be prepared to use their own vehicle for work. Mileage will be paid at rate to be agreed with the successful candidate
The company provides ongoing training and development in a supportive team environment as well as excellent career progression opportunities within a global business.
Two references will be required, including one from your most recent employer. No contact will be made with your referees until after interview. The post is subject to a probationary period of six months.
All applicants are required to complete an application form, please check your e-mail inbox for this as it will be sent to you. To submit your CV for this exciting Netball Sales Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.