3.5t Delivery Driver
- Full Time
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business. Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t Delivery Drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £18.65 - £21.00 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as our 3.5t Delivery Driver
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
We will provide you, as a self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver, with:
- Well-maintained, modern, full-fuelled vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customers smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- Flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot -approx.40 mins?
- You have your own transport to get to the depot?
- You have a good standard of spoken, written and understanding of English?
If so this could be the right opportunity for you!
Why choose AO?
Great driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Aspiring Drivers click apply now.
Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Delivery Driver!
Great people deserve great things
The 3.5t delivery driver role will be based at our Basildon Depot and is commutable from Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Billericay, Grays and surrounding area.