Onsite Account Manager
On Site Recruitment Account Manager
Salary - £22k - £25k + Performance Related Bonus
Location - Basildon, Essex
Type - Full time, Permanent
Contact - Adele Nolan - H&G
On Site Recruitment Account Manager required for high volume industrial recruitment account based in Basildon, Essex. This is an onsite recruitment position with responsibility of managing an onsite team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring KPIs are met - absence, attrition and productivity
- Managing all data
- Managing new starter inductions
- Checking and verifying payroll on a weekly basis
- Responsible for a team of 3-4 Account Co-ordinators
- Continually monitoring individual performance
- Maintaining a high standard of communication through team briefing, employee reviews and one to one conversations
- Improving Operational performance in service
- Ensuing compliance is adhered to
- Responsible for managing and delivering site intake plan
- You should possess excellent communication skills to engage in team briefings, general consultations, and one to one conversations.
- Be focused on performance, productivity and pick targets.
- Have a good understanding of the need for your colleagues to follow safe systems of work and HSE guidelines (outlined by site)
- The successful candidate will have a drive for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount and a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak period.
H&G Recruitment Group was established in 2003 by two business professionals, Charlotte Harper and Gail Radley. Over time we have grown into a national organisation specialising in HGV driving jobs, warehousing jobs and supply chain jobs to the transport and logistics sector.
Our extensive National branch network, provides both temporary and permanent staff to a wide range of business sectors and is complemented by our highly successful Onsite Managed Services (H&G Onsite Solutions) division.
From sole supplier for major distribution centres, we pride ourselves in delivering reliable, cost effective logistics services to a high standard, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
H&G Group has an experienced and highly motivated management team, an exceptional training division, which provides exceptional quality and customer service ethic.