Are you an experienced Projects Assistant looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Projects Assistant to join our team in Rochester, working 37.5hrs Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
As part of the Commercial and Trading Team, the Projects Assistant will be responsible for supporting project developments identified by Trading and Commercial Managers, moving from initial concept to broad technical and commercial proposition. Your duties include:
- Support development of Projects, engaging key stakeholders, from initial concept to board commercial and technical proposition
- Assist in the supply planning and modelling of glass feedstock required by Viridor’s glass processing facilities
- Support the Commercial and Projects Manager in the economical procurement of glass required by Viridor’s glass processing facilities
The ideal Projects Assistant will have:
- High level of competency with Excel for modelling purposes
- High level of accuracy and a quick learner
- Degree (2:1 or higher)
- Knowledge of the recycling industry, material, legislation and drivers would be beneficial
In return for your hard work as a Projects Assistant, we can offer a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for personal development. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Projects Assistant, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 12 July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.