Service Delivery Manager/Customer Service-Contact Centre
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
Our Client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
Are you looking for a challenge for a world renowned prestigious global brand?
You will be running a large team of Customer Service Advisors, Seniors and Team Mangers to ensure successful delivery and execution of the clients customer services. They will be running an omnichannel contact centre with 24/7 coverage. You will need to manage your team to success and ensure all deliverables are met. You will ensure efficiency and excellence in your team and build and develop your staff whilst working closely with the client to improve their service offerings.
- Has the right to work legally in the UK
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A diverse skill set covering all People, Account, Client Management and Development
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the family and developing your career with them
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI's
- Significant knowledge of end to end service delivery in a customer contact centre environment
- Understanding of 24/7 service delivery culture and requirements
- Experience of Account/Relationship Management
Desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- An understanding of the retail/food industry
- An understanding or keen interest in social networking
- Knowledge of ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) phone systems
As the Service Delivery Manager you will have the full support of the senior management team and will be given full training.
They offer all their employees a wide range of benefits as they like to look after their staff, they include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- A bright, fragrant and modern offices which have some excellent views of the seafront
- Social events and nights out
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Employee benefits:
- Free fruit Wednesday's
- Ice Cream August
- In-house masseuse
- Discount at various retailers such as:
- 25% of UGG Australia
- Revolutions bar
40 hours a week - on a flexible shift pattern
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the relevant Job Titles and Experience of; Service Delivery Manager, Client Services, Client Support, Implementation Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Healthcare Delivery Manager, Client Services Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Relations Manager, Customer Support, Service Delivery Manager, Client Care Manager, Customer Services Manager, Implementation Support Manger, Contact Centre Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Service Delivery Team Lead may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Delivery Manager/Customer Service-Contact Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly