7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Administrator to join Land Estates, a busy Estate Agent based in Dartford.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to support our busy team of four with ad hoc administrative support. There is scope for progression and the role will be what the successful applicant makes of it.
As a Property Administrator you will be required to carry out a variety of administration duties to support the whole team, including:
- Database management
- Liaising with customers
- Process tenant application forms
- Preparing tenancy agreements and related paperwork
- You will ensure all tenancy and property paperwork is up to date, signed and uploaded to the database.
- Ensure all signatures are recorded on all legal paper work
- Screening and dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Organising, updating and maintaining filing systems for the team
- Visiting properties and inspecting
- Negotiating renewal terms with tenants and landlords
Experience is not necessary, as training can be given.
An ideal Property Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- A driven, self-starter, confident, able to work in a busy office
- Able to work autonomously and manage their own workload
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including good internet research capability
- Immaculate telephone manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Work within a team environment
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values
- Be able to perform administrative and office support activities
Your working hours will be 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 10 am to 3 pm alternating.
You must have good local knowledge of Dartford and the surrounding area, a full UK driving licence and own a car.
In return for this you will receive a min salary of £14,000 negotiable depending on experience + Car allowance.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961801627 / INDLP
Apply for Property Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly