7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading international lighting manufacturer based in Edenbridge and right now they are looking for a bright & enthusiastic person to join their busy estimating & quotations department as an Estimating Co-ordinator.
The role of an Estimating Co-ordinator will include collating costs from our client’s database and producing quotations along with a variety of other administrative tasks.
As an Estimating Co-ordinator you will:
- Work closely with sales, design and production teams and generally be involved in liaising with all these teams both pre and post order.
- Be a keen team player with good organisation, communication and administration skills.
- Have good computer skills in Microsoft office would be beneficial.
- Be given full training on our client’s own costing software.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
So if you feel the role of estimating co-ordinator is the role for you and you have the experience our client requires, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Estimating Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly