Product Revenue Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group within the holidays division for a Product Revenue Manager to join our team in Folkestone. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of up to £29,024 per annum.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s.
We have become one of the UK’s most trusted businesses by providing customers with excellent products and high-quality customer service for 65 years. We have successfully used our reputation and the brand’s strength to broaden our product offering and expand into new areas where we know the Saga approach to quality and service will succeed.
About the Product Revenue Manager role:
The Product Revenue Manager as part of the Revenue Management team aims to maximise sales and profitability through ongoing analysis and assessment of our holiday products, and meet or exceed all revenue and margin budget targets. They ensure that Saga Holidays maintains its competitive position in the tour operating industry and keep abreast of future developments in the industry which is crucial to our future growth.
The Product Revenue Manager offers full support to the Senior Product Revenue Manager by ensuring the efficient running of their specific market (s). They ensure that all holiday products are both competitively and accurately priced in a timely fashion in accordance with brochure production schedules and on sale at all times.
Key responsibilities as our Product Revenue Manager:
- Manage pricing for all holiday components by destination to ensure that optimal profitability is achieved
- Complete regular rolling forecasts by product and destination in order to ensure optimal capacity and price strategies in place and timely financial forecasting
- Deliver revenue margin and passenger numbers for each of the destinations managed in the assigned markets in line with the agreed plan
- Produce actions and strategies for each of the destinations managed to achieve targets
- Ensure inventory levels are sufficient in order to facilitate demand throughout markets.
- Ensure all products are competitive in the market
- Analyse weekly reports and make necessary pricing and yield decisions
- Actively contribute towards Saga holidays strategy and product plan
- Work closely with colleagues in Product & Purchasing, the Studio, Marketing and Aviation
- Maintain continuous dialogue with sales colleagues regarding priorities and challenges for respective markets
- Support seat buying plan process for each season
- Manage the commercial brief process
Experience and skills required of our Product Revenue Manager:
- Excellent understanding of total pricing and yield processes
- Highly numerate and ability to monitor trends and patterns in business performance.
- Ability to set and follow through clear targets and objectives
- Good IT & software skills including Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- An understanding of the impact of decisions on the business now and in the future
- Sound understanding of the Saga product range
- If you do not meet all of the criteria, but are the right candidate for the job, full training will be given.
- Graduate or 2 years relevant experience
So if you would like to join our team as our new Product Revenue Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Product Revenue Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly