RECEPTIONIST - FULL TIME
RECEPTIONIST - FULL TIME CANTERBURY, KENT
We are an established small animal practice in Canterbury and we're searching for a friendly and enthusiastic Receptionist to join on our team and create a welcoming environment for our clients and their animals.
You'll find us inside Pets at Home on the Riverside Retail Park where there is plenty of on-site parking. Duncan, our Partner and Vet, leads a team of 3 Vets, 4 Nurses, 2 Student Nurses and 3 Receptionists. We all share a passion for animal wellbeing and delivering a brilliant service for our patients.
The role of Receptionist is important to the success of our practice and you can expect to carry out the following duties in the role:
- Managing appointment bookings and client registration both face to face and by telephone, in a professional and efficient manner using the in-practice database system.
- Receiving and welcome clients and the patients for appointments, being sensitive to their needs and promoting a professional image at all times.
- Maintaining and grow product and services knowledge and be able to advise clients and sell these when appropriate.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are presentable at all times.
- Assuming responsibilities for managing patient Health Care Plans, Insurance Claims, record keeping, account queries and general administration duties.
We're looking for an individual who is confident, engaging and approachable. The successful candidate will have great organisational skills and be focussed on attention to detail, as well as being able to cope well under pressure and work well within a team. We are looking for someone who puts the client at the heart of everything they do; someone who delivers a brilliant service for our clients and their animals, every single time. This is a busy and demanding role therefore the successful candidate will have previous experience working in a same/similar role.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week where you will alternate working early and later hours. Weekend working is included on a 1 in 3 rotation; Saturday 8.45 - 18.15 and Sunday 9.45 - 16.15. You will receive lieu days in the week following your weekend working.
This is a hands-on role in a small, busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible and willing to work at all levels.
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, we offer a supportive and friendly working environment, together with career development opportunities, an excellent package and great benefits that include; competitive salary and exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home and the Vet Group.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply please go to http://careers.myvetpractice.co.uk
If the role is no longer listed, the position has been filled.