LGV 1 Driver
LGV 1 Driver
Monday - Friday
Salary £ 11.50 per hour + 22 days annual leave + uniform
Our client is recruiting an experienced LGV 1 Driver to work as part of a delivery team working on a dedicated contract based in Strood, Kent.
Who are we looking for?
In addition to holding a Class 1 License the successful candidate must also have an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph card.
You will need;
• At least 2 years Class 1 experience
• Attention to detail, thoroughness
• Fantastic communication skills and passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
• Excellent driving skills
What will you be doing?
As a LGV 1 Driver you will be part of a delivery team on a dedicated contract, delivering orders to customers throughout the UK;
• Deliver goods into customers' depots
• Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with DVSA
• Compliance with relevant work instructions, driving hours regulations and other related legislation
• Additional suitable skills - LGV 1 Driver ,Class 1 Multi Drop Driver, Class 1 Driver, Multi Drop Driver, HGV Driver, Delivery Driver, CPC, Logistics, Transport,
Our client is a leading provider of commercial vehicle rental, contract hire, maintenance and dedicated delivery solutions in the UK. They pride themselves on understanding customers' business and transport requirements, and appreciate that every operation is different.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this LGV 1 Driver role click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.