Timber Preparer / Finisher
Job Title: Timber Preparer - Paint Finishing Department
Location: Sidcup (DA14)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 pa depending on experience (typical)
Position: Full Time
The company are an established and reputable manufacturer in Sidcup, Kent. The company's modern finishing plant requires timber/veneered/MDF component preparers to sand/de-nib in preparation for paint spraying.
You will ideally be familiar with timber preparing using hand sanding equipment and techniques.
The applicant will need to be able to;
- Demonstrate - previous experience and capability of timber component preparation and use of sanding equipment.
- Demonstrate - hard working commitment to their job role with reliability and punctuality as part of a team.
- Keen eye for details and quality workmanship with minimal supervision.
- Able to read work instruction and drawings with colour reference identification.
- Flexible to accommodate overtime hours where available.
- UK NI number essential.
- This is a workshop based role.
Trainee applicants may be considered for this role if aptitude and related study experience can be demonstrated. Full training provided.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter, please include examples of your work in your covering letter (photo's, technical drawings, and certificates).
Candidates with experience in; Preparer, Finisher, Paint Preparer, Timber Preparer, Timber Operative, Painter, Paint Operative, Labourer and Paint Finisher will also be considered for this role.