Fish4jobs (yes, that's us!), one of the UK's best known job sites, is recruiting for an SEO executive to engage with jobseekers and convince businesses to hire with us.
Reporting to Fish4jobs' Head of Marketing, we're looking for someone with the ability to research and write jobs-related content for our blog and social media.
Our B2B and B2C blogs are read by over 100,000 people every month, so your content will be seen!
SEO Executive / search executive / content executive / would suit recent graduate
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, editing and optimising content to match users' needs and then reporting on content performance
- Manage social media channels to increase brand awareness
- Work with our national and regional news partners to identify content opportunities
- Identify and build partnerships for content and link building
- Work closely with our SEO agency to improve organic rankings
Skill set/person specification:
- Excellent written skills for a variety of formats
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Full of ideas
- Knowledge of social media best practice and developments
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing an advantage
- Keeping an eye out for revenue opportunities across the Trinity Mirror portfolio
- Ability to work closely with other members of the marketing and the sales team, and external agencies
- Familiarity with WordPress and imaging software such as Photoshop would be handy
£25,000 per year, with a range of benefits and a performance-related bonus.