Internet Telesales Administrator
We currently have an exciting opening for an experienced Administrator with excellent communication skills to join as an Internet Telesales Administrator based in our Head Office in Dartford. Initially this is 3 month temporary contract where you will work 5 days out of 7 (Monday to Friday as standard) as well as some bank holidays. In return we offer a salary of £19,000 per annum.
Harveys are the UK's biggest furniture specialist with over 150 stores nationwide, providing our customers with a choice of quality furniture for the lounge and dining at value prices. In addition to our retail stores we have an extremely successful and growing telesales and internet operation based from our Dartford offices.
As Internet Telesales Administrator you will report into the Direct Sales Manager and support the sales of the Company's full range of products and services through the accurate processing and administration of telephone / Internet sales, payments and refunds. You will support the audit function in ensuring that all necessary policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the online sales process.
Your key responsibilities and duties as our Internet Telesales Administrator will include:
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed within the prescribed timescales, as set out in the Company procedures
- Ensure that our telesales advisors follow the agreed procedures in all areas of the department
- Maintain and recommend improvements in all processes to ensure audit trails are clear
- Deal professionally and knowledgeably with all customer queries taking responsibility to see the query through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ensure all till messages are promptly actioned / filed and the relevant information given to the sales and management teams.
- Participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- Control all banking processes as set out in the Company cash handling procedures
- Undertake the required training and development.
- Ability to place Telephone orders and assist within Telesales when required
To be considered for the role of Internet Telesales Administrator you will have:
- Previous administration experience with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, self motivation and a team player mentality with a smart appearance
Our ideal Internet Telesales Administrator will also have previous experience in a Telesales environment as well as previous retail experience.
To become our new Internet Telesales Administrator please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.