Senior Account Manager - London
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated CRM campaigns for eBay. The role will be split into two main responsibilities: project planning & oversight as well as team management.
Project Planning & oversight:
- You must be able to manage briefs from start-to-finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative and managing the overall workload in partnership with the accounts team and the senior design team.
- You will be working closely with designers, copywriters and developers to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising creative integrity.
- Therefore, you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process.
- You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency. You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
- You will have an understanding of ecommerce and how to deliver work against business objectives.
- You must be able to lead, manage, mentor and support a team of Account Managers and Account Executives. You will have weekly one-to-ones with your team and offer guidance, senior support and ensure they are delivering against our client's goals.
- SkillsE-Commerce, Project Management, Digital Marketing, CRM, Campaign Management, Marketing Communication, Pitch proposals
Do you have the right to work in the UK without a VISA sponsorship?, Why are you a good match for this role and for Feed?