Sales Administrator Assistant
As a Sales Administrator Assistant you will be based at Head Office in North London but will also be required to assist in the retail showroom in Central London. We are looking for someone who is perceptive, organised and numerate. The successfully appointed Sales Administrator Assistant should be able to think quickly on your feet, be articulate and passionate about excellent customer service.
Cox London are designer makers of unique, made in London, furniture and lighting. Founders Christopher and Nicola Cox both sculptors, first began working together in the mid 1990's, bonding over a shared love of the decorative arts. Today their pieces can be found in some of the most fascinating and beautiful properties in the world.
Cox London continues to push the boundaries of materials; bronze, silver, wrought iron and blown glass. Their enduring ambition is to create timeless pieces of beauty and intrigue that continue to stand the test of time.
Cox London is recruiting for a Sales Administrator Assistant to join our creative and friendly team. Training will be provided to ensure you are well versed in the company's products, ethos and systems. If you are a positive, creative and energetic person willing to provide brilliant customer service and efficient administration then this role is for you.
We favour people who take responsibility for their action and choices and who show integrity, focus and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing Administrator, working as a team to ensure all tasks duties are completed effectively:
- Responsible for assisting with administration and maintenance of sales systems and processes, working to constantly improve the flow of orders and customer experience
- Ensuring a delivery of excellent customer service liaising with sales, production and design departments
- Looking after the retail shop floor as and when required greeting and assisting customers
- Assisting with PR/Marketing events in the Pimlico showroom
- Inputting data into cloud based systems and scheduling deliveries for completed orders
- Liaising with company logistic suppliers
- Ensuring that the necessary samples, literature and materials are up to date and available
- Ensuring that you work in harmony with all departments in a respectful and supportive teamwork environment
Who are we looking for?
- Numerate with good administration and organizational and computer skills
- Customer focused and approachable
- Creative and able to understand the nuances of custom made high end furniture and lighting
- Positive, a quick learner and have the ability to assist with all aspects of sales administration
- Enthusiastic, have good communication skills and a passion for handmade unique design
- Ability to speak in English with confidence and clarity
- Ability to respond on the fly to client enquiries with intelligent , positive and polite responses
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Possessing a calm, positive and mature attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience for this Sales Administrator Assistant role then please click apply and upload your CV now