Job Title: Agent
Salary: £100,000-£150,000 range
Work pattern: 5 days a week
Employer: CAA Sports UK Limited
Number of positions: 1
CAA Sports UK Limited requires an Agent to join its leading entertainment and sports agency that works across all genres, to develop strategic campaigns and successful partnerships with brands from across the globe.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for sales of property clients with a particular focus on Barcelona, Manchester City and Formula 1.
- Building global relationships with decision-makers at global brands and executing sponsorship deals with CAA Sports UK Limited's clients, also with a specific focus on Asia as a territory.
- Sharing best practice methods from previous experience in the field to help with CAA Sports UK Limited's role out with researchers.
- Managing and handling clients and brands on a day to day basis.
- Working with colleagues to collate brand list and brand prospects with a view to making high level introductions to clients.
As an Agent, you must have:
- Experience in negotiating sponsorship deals across various brand categories with C Suite executives
- Sales and marketing experience with global blue chip brands
- Proven track record of multi-million sales for a global sports property
- Experience of working in-market within Asia-Pacific with specific knowledge of the sport sponsorship market
- Digital marketing experience and understanding of the value of international digital media channels
- Leadership experience
- Proven networks of brands and agencies within the Asia-Pacific region
You must also be:
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ambitious, passionate, energetic, self-starter and willing to travel as required
Please send your CV by clicking apply.
Closing date for applications: 16th August