Data Analyst - Energy Demand
Are you an experienced Data Analyst - Energy Demand looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Data Analyst - Energy Demand to join the team in Canning Town, working 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Data Analyst - Energy Demand, you will. Duties include:
- Analyse energy data and develop monitoring and targeting programmes and develop reports
- Create and build case studies around operating flexibility and efficiency measures that the team has implemented
- Assist with maintaining ISO 50001 accreditation through data provision / analysis
- Support operations teams, the training department and the wider Energy Portfolio Team with information, charts, data and support around energy management
- Develop efficiency models and guidance documents which suit the smaller Viridor consuming sites
- Promote energy efficiency across Viridor and create new champions of the subject
The ideal Data Analyst - Energy Demand will have:
- Data Analysis experience
- Previously in an Energy Analyst role or in a supporting role working closely with an Energy Manager
- Ideally you will have an Engineering or technical qualification
In return for your hard work as an Data Analyst - Energy Demand, we can offer a salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Data Analyst - Energy Demand, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.