Senior Service Delivery Manager
My client, a leading Financial Services Organisation, are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to work within Technology Services. The role would suit somebody that has worked in a Senior Service Delivery Capacity, who is comfortable managing stakeholders across all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as support to the existing Head of Service Integration & Operations and Service Engagement Manager whilst the department designs, contracts and implements a new Service Desk, Service Management Tool and new Service Management processes
- Ensuring the overall execution of efficient and effective Services delivered by Service Integration and Operations.
- Ensuring that Service performance is communicated effectively to stakeholders
- Managing Service escalations across the Service Management processes
- Managing improvement projects including ownership of engagement for Risk, IT Controls, Team and Process performance for effectiveness and efficiency.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Providing strategic leadership in the optimisation and execution of the Service Integration & Operations function
- Leading the design, development and implementation of new service solutions for the team and the contribution of Service Operations to other service designs and solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in the effective execution of Service Management processes, embedding best practice and maturity across the process
- Leading on resource planning / deployment to optimise use of shared resources. Select, develop, manage and motivate teams in order to deliver required outcomes.
- Ensuring operational processes and procedures are well defined , documented and consistently applied across the internal and external support teams .
- Building, managing and maintaining strategic outsourcing supplier relationships and ensure service obligations and levels or performance are being met
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction, service performance quality, costs, and risks