Information Systems (SAP) Manager
Servomex, the world leader in gas analysis is currently recruiting for an Information Systems (SAP) Manager to work in our UK Technical centre in Crowborough.
Servomex is the leading provider of reliable, accurate and stable gas measurement solutions to industries across the globe.
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company's continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.
The Information Systems Manager will have overall responsibility of leading and developing a small team of Business Systems Specialists.
They will have full management responsibility of the ERP/SAP systems providing technical support to Servomex employees as well as perfoming a business partnering role with Servomex key stakeholders.
The Information Systems Manager will be charged with the successful delivery of key Information Systems projects throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the Information System (IS) strategy is consistent and supporting the global Servomex strategy.
- Be point of contact for any SAP queries, changes and concerns.
- Identify and drive best practices and ensure adherence to standardized processes, where appropriate, using SBS and Continuous Improve methodologies
- Ensure SAP environment is adequate and appropriate for the Servomex business needs. (support version, support pack level etc)
- Maintain appropriate skilled resources, internal and external - training and development of staff
- Provide day to day support to ensure business continuity
- Provide information and support to internal and external auditors
- Ensure SAP System stability and unplanned business disruption is minimised.
- Prioritisation across the business of SAP enhancements, small and large projects.
- Balance IS demand with resource and spend
- Organise and support training to wider SAP user community within Servomex
- Supervision and performance management of IS team.
- Liaise with and manage external partners and suppliers
- Management of projects including change management.
- Prepare and adhere to annual budget for IS
- Degree qualified preferred
- A proven track record of operating at a management level within an Information Systems function
- Proven experience in IS service management/service control processes and change management in engineering or manufacturing sectors
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IS technology areas within programme and project management
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and applications systems
- Proven track record of leading and managing people
- Advanced user of SAP
Servomex offers a comprehensive basic salary and benefits package commensurate with its status as a world class organisation committed to high performance, customer focus and employee empowerment. You will receive 25 days annual leave which increases with service, plus one company shut-down day. (annual leave prorated for part time equivalent). You will have the option to participate in our Childcare Voucher scheme. We have a dedicated Employee Assistance programme available to yourself and your immediate family. You will be invited to uptake private medical cover.
Flexible working options will be considered for the right candidate.