Intensive Care Nurse ITU, HDU - Ashford
Intensive Care Nurse (ITU, HDU)
Regular Long-Day and Night Shifts Available. Hays Healthcare are looking for a Qualified ITU Nurse to work at one of our esteemed NHS clients in Ashford, on an ad hoc basis.
This NHS client is part of one of largest Teaching Foundation Trusts in England, providing services to a local client population of over 750,000.
We require enthusiastic and dedicated ITU / HDU Nurses, to work flexibly with this and other NHS clients in the region.
The successful Registered Nurse will have the following skills and attributes:
* Clinically Skilled: wound care, IV Cannulation, ECG, ventilation, Basic Life Support, infusions and all other aspects of nursing Care for ITU / HDU / Dialysis patients
* Able to write and update care plans for Critical Care (ITU/HDU) patients.
* Works within own limitations in accordance with NMC code of Conduct
* Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, work under pressure and to deadlines
* Able to function and communicate effectively as a team member and also work on own initiative.
You will need 12 months recent experience of working as an ITU / HDU Nurse, a current NMC pin number and Eligibility to work in the UK for this post.
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard-working attitude and commitment to care, Hays will offer you:
* Excellent pay rates.
* Flexible hours to meet your needs.
* Referral scheme - earn GBP250 per nurse recommended to Hays* Conditions Apply
* Fast-track registration - earn GBP100* Conditions Apply
* Free training.
* Free Uniform
* Free CRB
* Free Immunisations.
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please contact Jimmy Ewart on for an informal discussion or email your CV