Primary KS1 & KS2 Teacher
The Supply Register are currently working with Millenium Primary School in the Greenwich, Peninsula area who are seeking Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers for a number of roles across this school.
The school has been graded as Outstanding by Ofsted.
“The curriculum is outstanding and is designed by the school's leaders to ensure that pupils are inspired and enthused to develop a love of learning. As a result, pupils make exceptional individual progress.”
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher with a record of delivering good to outstanding lessons (NQTs will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress
- To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have at least one years recent teaching experience within schools
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. The costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Apply for Primary KS1 & KS2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly